As regards the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”), CO2logic complies with the GDPR and the Belgian legislation on privacy and data protection, in particular with the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data Act of 30 July 2018.
1 - DATA PROCESSED BY CO2LOGIC
Data processed by CO2logic“CO2logic” - CO2logic S.A. is a company incorporated under Belgian law, having its registered office at 15-17 Rue d’Accolay, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (central business register) under number 886.147.359, which is the owner of the website : http://www.CO2logic.com;
2 - PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The collected data are limited strictly to those necessary for the proper performance of the services provided by CO2logic and to compile anonymous statistics for the sole purpose of improving its services.
3 - SECURITY MEASURES
CO2logic has put appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to preserve the security of information and to prevent that it is distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.Pursuant to Articles 24 and 28 of the GDPR, CO2logic works with an IT partner under contract who in turn complies with the GDPR: https://www.mistergenius.be/en/privacy-2/.
4 - COOKIES AND NEWSLETTERS
The consultation of the CO2logic website may lead to cookies being installed on your computer to simplify your visit and optimize your browsing comfort. CO2logic is keen to share climate issues that matter the most to it with Clients and partners. Pursuant to the GDPR, CO2logic asks each customer for his or her consent beforehand. The Client may then withdraw his or her consent at any time.
5 - CLIENT’S RIGHTS TO HIS OR HER PERSONAL DATA
The client has the following rights concerning the processing of his or her personal data by CO2logic:
• The Client may consult his or her personal data freely, inquire how CO2logic uses such data, and ask that they be corrected, completed or deleted.
• The Client has the right to object to the processing of personal data on imperative and legitimate grounds.
• The Client has the right to object to the use of his or her personal data for marketing purposes, without giving any reason (even though CO2logic undertakes not to disclose said data).
• The client may send an e-mail with his or her requests to info@CO2logic.com.
• The Client may lodge a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Protection • Commission (without prejudice to civil law remedy).